Employee Benefits Information
A summary of each medical plan offered is listed below. Depending on which scenario you select, check the applicable rate sheet to determine your monthly premium cost. It is possible to waive benefits if your spouse does not work for the District and has a plan that works better for you. Remember that waiving your benefits means that you will have no dental, vision or life insurance. All employees over the age of 65 do not have the option of joining the high deductible plans.
Benefits Waiver Form
Benefit Guide 16-17
Dental & Vision
Western Health Advantage
United Health Care
Only available to employees living outside the service area. Please contact the District Office for more information.
- Certificated/Management Cap Breakdown 17-18
- Confidential Cap Breakdown 17-18
- Classified Cap Breakdown 17-18
Sutter Health Plus
- Sutter Health Plus Plan Comparison & Service Area Map
- Sutter Health HMO Plan Summary
- Sutter High Deductible 1500-3000 Plan Summary
- Sutter High Deductible 2500-5000 Plan Summary
- Sutter Health Chiropractic & Acupuncture Schedule of Benefits
Affordable Care Act
Below are the required notifications under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Please review the documents for more information on the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Placer Hills Union School District
16801 Placer Hills Rd. Meadow Vista, CA 95722
Phone: (530) 878-2606, Fax: (530) 878-2663