Independent Study

Independent Study Contract (ISC)

Is your child going to be going than 5 consecutive days? If you are aware that your child will miss school for 5 or more consecutive days, you may request an Independent Study Contract (ISC).

  • Request must be made at least 1 week prior to the 1st absence.
  • Site Principal will review grades & absenteeism with parents prior to approving Independent Studies.
  • The contract must be signed by the student, the parent, & the child's teacher(s).

In order for your child to receive academic credit, all work must be completed & submitted to the teacher(s) on the day that your child returns to school.

Please contact your School Secretary to make ISC arrangements.

Placer Hills Union School District

16801 Placer Hills Rd. Meadow Vista, CA 95722

Phone: (530) 878-2606, Fax: (530) 878-2663