Placer Hills Union School District
The Hidden Gem of the Foothills
We are dedicated to educating students to become contributing, global citizens in the 21st century.
Spanish is provided to all students TK-6th grade.
News & Events:
- Students who qualifies for Free & Reduced can receive their free meals from the Seamless Summer Program at any of these 3 locations in Auburn from 11:45AM to 12:30PM: Regional Park, Recreation Park, & Placer High School. Children under the age of 18 are not required to provide proof of school attendance, just simply show up & you will be provided a free lunch. This program will be operating through July 27, 2018. For additional information, please contact Lila McAllister at (530) 886-4472.
- Enrollment Forms are available at the District Office during the summer months.
- Our instructional calendars for the next 3 years are now available: 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021.
- We are now accepting Interdistrict Transfer Request Forms for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are looking to enroll your children in our district or renewing to continue, please submit your completed forms to Kathy Yang at the District Office.
- Enroll in our Summer Robotics Program at Weimar Hills School where students will get to explore the world of Robotics using Lego Mindstorm NXT Kits.
- Looking for ways to support our schools? Donations are being accepted for the upcoming school year. Click here to view Sierra Hills' Supply List & here for Weimar Hills.
PLACER HILLS UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
Placer Hills Union School District Nondiscrimination Statement
Placer Hills Union School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or, Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at Placer Hills District Office 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at 530-878-2606. A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
Placer Hills Union School District is committed to ensuring that this Website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If for any reason you cannot access any of the material on our Website, please contact us: PHUSD ADA Compliance Form, and we will work to resolve the problem.